Contiki Weekly Buzz: April 10, 2012
It’s time to scour the net for all those Contiki recaps! Check out this week’s round-up of Contiki buzz around the blogosphere for April!
Tell us: Do you prefer blogs or vlogs? Do you write the blogs during your trip or do you like to recap them after you have returned home?
1. Youtube user heynadine – Ride’em Elephants
Youtube vlogger Nadine Sykora rides elephants in Luang Prubang, Laos during Contiki’s Big Indochina Adventure tour.
2. Youtube user DaveHoangAdventures – 2012 New Zealand Trip – Part 1
Australian Dave Hoang has not one, not two, but three videos from our New Zealand trip with Contiki. Check out the first installment above!
3. A Year Abroad – Christchurch to Lake Ohau
Check out this blog from Australian Brittany Scott, who also takes her travels to New Zealand as she documents her year abroad!
4. Life outside the Athelstone bubble: Day 1
Follow along as blogger Dillion spends 7 months abroad, starting off with three weeks in Europe with Contiki!
5. Kirst and Allison Take On Europe – Sitting in the Winnipeg Airport waiting to leave
These two friends embark on the challenge to ‘Take On Europe” – you can follow along with their recaps of their adventures on not one, but TWO Contiki trips!
Want Contiki to feature YOUR blog? Send it our way at PR[at]Contiki[dot]com!